Sunday 20 September 2015

Organizing.... and Beef Ribs

Today's success was attending church today. The main reason I went was my gal pal needed me to pick her up a book needed for our weekly community group. I sent her a text this evening thanking her for forcing me to be accountable.

I left church before the final song as I felt my anxiety rising. As I walked towards the bus stop I saw one of his co-worker/ friend. I tried to not look scared but I was. What if he texted him where I was?

I was so freaked out I went to a grocery store 25 minutes from home to avoid potentially running into him. The bright side to this, they had beef ribs! Now this may not seem like a big deal to some but I'm allergic to pork and for some reason I can never seem to find a small pack of beef ribs if I can even find one at all.

I spent the rest of the day at home. I had a feeling at church that I need to get better at accomplishing things that are productive. I was determined to clip my dog this weekend and managed to get that done today. I also used my bathroom full length mirror and made a daily to-do list and a list of things I need to get done this week. I then managed to read my bible, my "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" book and my "Emotionally Abused Woman" book. Look at me go! All productive and stuff!

I realized this weekend that I need to find a non-melatonin way of getting to sleep. I don't take on the weekends so I don't become addicted but then I'm up until at least 1 am. I then wake up around 8 am. My mind races and I can't seem to settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment